Tuesday, 10 March 2015

First dance with the ruddy Frenchies.


We have found ourselves in a hamlet in Brittany. Closest city is Rennes. There are 10 other houses and no shops in our Hamlet. Whilst trying to find the bins I met a farmer called Didier. He was very friendly. I think that we will soon be best friends. I had no idea what he said, but we shook hands and he didn’t set his dog on me which in France is considered a term of endearment. The conclusion I have drawn from my initial encounters with the French is that they don’t speak very good French. Luckily for them I have arrived so that I might guide them. One day I will be the Prince of France.

Nearest village with a shop is called Bazouges La Perouges (translates as Bazooka that Veruca). The pizza van turns up in Bazooka on Wednesday evenings. Who needs London. 

 
 What is this sorcery? The French have interbred horses with goats to create some kind of super animal.

 I am certain the French are preparing for another invasion, but they have been very friendly to us since we have arrived, presumbably because we are already here so there’s no need to invade us. Sometimes it's eerily quiet over here though so probably planning an invasion.

 
 Came across this scene on a path by a lake. One of the things I admire most about the french is their liberated attitude to sex.



No comments:

Post a Comment