Thursday, 18 June 2015

French language school 2

I have somehow marked myself out as the class weirdo. Today I accidentally announced that I sometimes wore lace and nobody seemed surprised.

I am also the worst french speaker in the class. Seeing the look of despair on those poor teenagers faces as I spend 20 minutes attempting to explain why I like pizza is heartbreaking. When the last person into the classroom realises the only empty seat is on my table they'll often let out an audible gasp. At least I'm improving their punctuality.

I'd imagine being in a french language class with me is as irritating as being trapped in a room with a man telling you a never ending run of misremembered jokes. Except I've been punctuating my attempts at french language with misremembered jokes so it's worse.

Tomorrow is our last day at french language school. I may be wrong but I think I saw them taking in a delivery of fireworks.

6 comments:

  1. Hey. Where do you have your franch classes in Auvergne cuz I m also intrested to learn some french.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Juliet, we studied at Cavilam in Vichy. Website is here: http://www.cavilam.com/en/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interested in learning new foreign language, it’s advised to take French Classes in Chennai to boost your career prospects.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Murali. Thanks for the forensic critique of my blog. You say 'it is advised' to take French lessons in Chennai. Can I ask who it is advised by? Personally I would advise against it. Chennai is fucking miles away. However, if you agree to pay my boat fare (I travel exclusively on cruise ships) I will agree to this squalid little experiment of yours.

      Delete
  4. Learning second language would give one self-confidence to look the world in a different perspective. You have made me to realize that in a moment on reading this article. Thanks for sharing this in here. By the way you are running a great blog.
    French Classes in Chennai | French Training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  5. After I referred your blog, I would like to do French Class in T Nagarfor my career prospect, thanks admin for sharing this lovely post regarding French class.
    French Classes in Anna Nagar | French Training in Porur | French Course in Adyar

    ReplyDelete