Wednesday, 17 June 2015

French language school

I'm doing an intensive french language course.
There's nothing like being in a class of teenagers to make you realise how far you've let yourself go.

We had to write about a dream we'd had. The teacher said that it should be bizarre as dreams often are bizarre. She didn't say how bizarre though, and now nobody will look me in the eye.

There's an Irish woman in my class who speaks quite good french but in a thick Dublin accent. "I'll learn your words but if you think I'm going to sound like a Frenchman you can fuck off" I'd imagine is her view. Tremendous.

The animal is back in the roof. My mum and dad are coming to stay next week. I think it's good timing as it sounds like it's renovating the loft.

1 comment:

  1. Learning second language would give one self confidence to look the world in a different perspective. You have made me to realize that in a moment on reading this article. Thanks for sharing this in here. By the way you are running a great blog.

    German Language Classes in Chennai | French Training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete